The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 07-26-2021, 06:50 PM

Default Battery pack

The battery pack in my acoustic has fallen off and the two sided tape is still on it. Where is a battery pack normally attached?
Old 07-26-2021, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatFingerCharli View Post
The battery pack in my acoustic has fallen off and the two sided tape is still on it. Where is a battery pack normally attached?
The Seymour Duncan Magmic box is suggested to attach to the neck block. Length-wise, parallel to the frets, north of the sound hole under the guitar's top, but not attached to the guitar's top.
Old 07-26-2021, 10:53 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamahaGuy View Post
The Seymour Duncan Magmic box is suggested to attach to the neck block. Length-wise, parallel to the frets, north of the sound hole under the guitar's top, but not attached to the guitar's top.
That's where I've seen them, of the type the OP describes. Least damping of resonant surfaces.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification