The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 04-10-2001, 01:37 PM
I know that one

Question Baby Pickup

Has anyone done an aftermarket pickup installation on a Baby? If so, what was your choice of pickup and how difficult was the installation? A shop here has recommended the Fishman Natural I but due to the unique bracing, I question where the battery will mount. Also gave some thought to the Baggs I-beam system but wondered if I could actually get my hand far enough back to facilitate the installation. Anyone with experience here?
Old 04-10-2001, 04:24 PM

When I had my Fishman installed in my 410, I spoke directly with Taylor and they were very helpful. The person who did the install was one that they recommended in my area.

I've heard of pickup installations in the Baby, but don't have one in mine...yet. Good luck.

Jay

Gibson J45 1942 Banner Reissue Custom Shop
Gibson Advanced Jumbo Custom Shop
Martin HD-28
Martin OM-28
Martin 00-15M
Fender Tele Highway One Reissue
Fender Jazz Bass

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification