The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Old 12-06-2018, 02:54 PM

Default Amazon documentary "Revival: The Sam Bush Story"

Just heard about this documentary: https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...cs/2215521002/

By the way: I've had Amazon Prime for a while, but each time I want to watch a movie or series, all I can find is options to rent or buy.

I thought the whole point of being an Amazon Prime member is access to movies at no cost?

I have since canceled my Prime membership because I don't see the value in spending tons of money for the sole benefit of free shipping, but if someone can enlighten me what is up with the supposedly free video content on Prime, I would still love to know.

Martin America 1
Martin 000-15sm
Recording King Dirty 30s RPS-9 TS
Taylor GS Mini
Baton Rouge 12-string guitar
Martin L1XR Little Martin
1933 Epiphone Olympic
1971 square neck Dobro
Old 12-07-2018, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertTwang View Post
I thought the whole point of being an Amazon Prime member is access to movies at no cost?

I have since canceled my Prime membership because I don't see the value in spending tons of money for the sole benefit of free shipping, but if someone can enlighten me what is up with the supposedly free video content on Prime, I would still love to know.
There are many, many free selections for movies on Amazon Prime. I like a lot of them.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases