The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Old 11-25-2018, 01:21 PM

Default Swart AST Pro, Various Pedals, etc.

I have too many things not being used enough, so I’m selling/trading some of them. I had trouble uploading the individual albums, so here's a link to everything:

https://imgur.com/a/nJiMJc1

*** I am not very active on this forum and may be slow to respond, but I will do my best to check my box here at least once per day. I am active on TheGearpage though where you can find this same ad. Please feel free to message me with any questions you have. Thanks again.

Trade Options: LSL T-Bone, other teles, Collings Electrics (particularly the SoCo, I-35, and City Limits models), Strymon El Capistan, Diamond Memory Lane Jr., and anything else cool you want to throw out there. I'm not looking for anything specific, but feel free to make offers. The worst I can do is say no.

1. Swart AST Pro. $1650.00 shipped/paypal’d. I’m the second owner. It was purchased on TGP only a few months ago. It’s in brand new condition. I’ve owned a couple of these now. I need to learn my lesson and get the 5 watt version, because this thing is louder than I need. This one has the Celestion Gold speaker upgrade and the padded studio slip cover.

2. Hermida Audio Zendrive. SOLD. Pre-Lovepedal. Great condition. No velcro. I do not have the original box/paperwork.

3. J Rockett Archer. $130.00 shipped/paypal’d. Original box. Velcro on bottom. Great condition.

4. MXR Carbon Copy. $85.00 shipped/paypal’d. Original box. Velcro on bottom. Great condition.

5. Timmy. $135.00 shipped/paypal’d. I do not have the original box. Velcro on bottom. Great condition.

6. Lovepedal High Power Tweed Twin. $115.00 shipped/paypal’d. I do not have the original box. Velcro on bottom. The LED cuts in and out a bit. I suspect that it’s just loose, and that I simple tightening from the inside would fix it, but I haven’t bothered since I’m not using it. Otherwise great condition.

7. Lovepedal Butterfly Kiss Chorus. $60.00 shipped/paypal’d. Original box. Velcro on bottom. Great condition.

8. Pedal train Nano+ AND Volto wireless power supply. $125.00 shipped/paypal’d. Velcro on the board. All original cables and soft case included. The power supply has less than 20 hours use on it. Works great for small boards.

https://imgur.com/a/nJiMJc1

Last edited by Bedroomrockstar; 11-29-2018 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Edited; Split off from prior thread
Old 11-25-2018, 10:03 PM

Sending PM and email now.

Last edited by David MacNeill; 11-25-2018 at 10:09 PM.
Old 11-26-2018, 05:26 PM

Monday bump
Old 11-29-2018, 04:19 PM

Thursday bump
Old 12-08-2018, 09:08 AM

Weekend bump

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other