The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 08-25-2019, 12:30 PM
Charter Member

Default Stupid Deal of the Day lives up to its name

Maybe this is a common occurrence, but my recent MusiciansFriend Stupid Deal of the Day experience is a bit disappointing.

A few weeks ago, I purchased a case on the Stupid Deal of the Day, and have been patiently waiting for my shipping update. I received an email this morning, informing me that I should expect them to be restocked and shipped in mid-January, 2020. The subject line of the email was, “Your Gear is Expected to Ship Soon.”

Maybe this is standard with this sales model, but it’s a bummer.

Circa - Claxton - Furch - Goodall - Hatcher - Kopp - Martin - McIlroy - McPherson - Merrill - Taylor

Last edited by NewPicker; 08-25-2019 at 12:51 PM.
Old 08-25-2019, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPicker View Post
Maybe this is a common occurrence, but my recent MusiciansFriend Stupid Deal of the Day experience is a bit disappointing.

In July, I purchased a case on the Stupid Deal of the Day, and have been patiently waiting for my shipping update. I received an email this morning, informing me that I should expect them to be restocked and shipped in mid-January, 2020. The subject line of the email was, “Your Gear is Expected to Ship Soon.”

Maybe this is standard with this sales model, but it’s a bummer.
Must have been a great deal as they blew out the on-hand stock. Perhaps you were just late in pulling the trigger compared to others?
Assuming is not knowing. Knowing is NOT the same as understanding. There is a difference between compassion and wisdom, however compassion cannot supplant wisdom, and wisdom can not occur without understanding. facts don't care about your feelings and FEELINGS ALONE MAKE FOR TERRIBLE, often irreversible DECISIONS

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion