The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 06-01-2022, 07:48 AM
Charter Member

Default 1994 Taylor 910 Dreadnought Guitar: Spruce/Rosewood LR Baggs Anthem

I have owned dozens of Taylors over the years. This stands out as 1 of my fav top 3 of them. I stand by my thought that 90s Taylors are the best Taylor era and really some of the best guitars you can find. In this era, the 910 (900 series) was the top of the line at Taylor.

This does not sound like any Taylor dread you'll find on a guitar center wall. The 90's era was just different. I have a 50's Martin D18. Though that one is mahogany, this Taylor feels and sounds very similar....add more bass since the Taylor has Rosewood.

The neck is a thin V. Approx .82-.84. Low action. One of the more comfortable necks. If you play electric, then this guitar will also feel great to you.

Cosmetically, some scuffs on the headstock where you can see the finish coming off. Some light scuffs here and there since it's almost 30 years old. No cracks, dents, repairs, etc. Some wear on the frets as pictured.

Specs:
  • Top - Spruce (I'm not sure what type in this year. I think Sitka and later they went to Engelmann)
  • Back - EI Rosewood
  • Nut - 1-11/16" Original Nut
  • Saddle - Colossi Bone (original not included)
  • Pins - I will install the original ebony. TUSQ pins in picture not included.
  • Tuners - I will install original gold grovers. Gotoh 510's in the picture not included. No redrilling was needed.
  • Case - Tweed case. It's a dread case I received in another trade. Not a main brand. I do not have original Taylor case.
  • Pickup - LR BAGGS Anthem.

Looking for SALE PENDING

Last edited by Matt83YL; 06-07-2022 at 10:05 AM.
Old 06-02-2022, 04:44 PM
Charter Member

Bump. Feel free to make an offer .
Old 06-05-2022, 06:07 PM
Charter Member

sunday bump

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars