The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2022, 03:54 PM
Charter Member

Arrow SOLD - Hoffee Flight Case for Taylor Grand Symphony

SOLD Thanks AGF!

For your consideration is my 2015 Hoffee Flight Case made for a Taylor Grand Symphony Guitar (916, 816 etc.).

The case may also provide a satisfactory fit for other similarly sized guitars. Carefully compare the dimensions of your guitar with those listed below. If your guitar exceeds any of the measurements it will not fit this case.

Approximate maximum inside dimensions of the case:

Width at lower bout: 16.25 - inches.
Width at upper bout: 12.0 - inches.
Width at waist: 10.50 - inches.
Depth at lower bout: 4.625 - inches.
Body Length: 20.0 - inches.
Total length: 43.5 - inches

The case is in very good condition with some scratches and nicks to the surface from transport. (see pictures). The rubber seal has a small area near 8 o'clock that came into contact with a shop lamp resulting in cosmetic rippling which does not impact the structural integrity and function of the seal. (see last picture). The case was ordered with upgraded twist lock latches and includes a key (no shoulder strap).

I have used this case with my Joel Stehr and Mark Hatcher Small Jumbo guitars. Pictured with my Hatcher "Josie" Small Jumbo guitar (not included) to show fit.

A link to additional pictures and Reverb listing can be found HERE.

Here is your opportunity to save some money and give your instrument the protection it deserves.

AGF price reduced to $1,035 net to me ($995 +$85 shipping in CONUS). Local pickup is available in the Dallas area.

Send a message with any questions. Thanks for looking, now let me hear from you!

Last edited by doodahdoug; 12-09-2022 at 10:50 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old 11-25-2022, 08:17 AM
Charter Member

Default Hoffee Flight Case - $950 + shipping *** Holiday Price Drop! ***

Holiday Price Reduction! Give your prized instrument rock solid protection from the premiere builder of hand crafted carbon fiber guitar cases.

Hoffee Cases stands behind their product too with Free Lifetime Repair of your case to the original or subsequent owner.

"We strive to take care of our customers so we offer free repairs for life. As long as the owner of the case pays the round trip shipping, we will repair to the best of our ability any case for the life of the case."

Color: Blue exterior - Blue interior

Thanks for looking...now let me hear from you!
Old 11-30-2022, 07:27 PM

Pm sent…..
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other