The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 05-20-2019, 02:33 PM

Default Nice test of LD Systems Mix 6, better than Bose S1 pro and Mackie FreePlay Live?

I have seen a youtube test of LD Systems Mix 6 https://youtu.be/xQxi0aUgbmg by Vinnie Valentino and it seems quite nice, you need an external power bank with CA output but at about 230 euro (or 250$) + battery it could be an alternative to Bose S1 pro and Mackie FreePlay Live that are both more expensive: in a few youtube tests that I have seen these last two didn't sound so impressive.. the Mackie lacking punchy bass and the Bose S1 in the highs.. it might be the way they were recorded, I hope that I will manage to test them in a shop soon.
At the moment in my list are the Mackie Freeplay Live, LD Systems Mix 6, Laney Fresco 2 and Laney AH4x4. Any impressions or suggestions from your experience?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification