The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 04-15-2019, 03:53 PM

Default Unique Huke D-28 *SIGNED* Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean

Hi all,

This is a very interesting, one-of-a-kind guitar that I am deciding to make my first sale here on the forum. I purchased this guitar from an auction put on by famous hunter and YouTuber, Cameron Hanes. The money from the sale went towards a man named Rick Carone. Rick has since tragically passed from his late stage pancreatic cancer. He and Cameron were friends with Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan. Wanting to help Rick as much as they could, the two musicians signed this guitar. The guitar itself was built by Deb Huke, a small shop luthier. The linked video is Cameron Hanes explain the guitar. He will refer to the guitar as a Martin multiple times, which is incorrect. There is also a video of Luke playing the guitar on instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/iQRe-pEFoS/. I would love to hold on to the guitar; however, I am not a dreadnaught player, so it gets no use.

The guitar has a beautiful set of Rosewood on the back and sides and a well figured Sitka Spruce on the top. All the other appointments are in the style of a Martin D-28. The guitar came to me with the binding loose and various scratches on the top. I have done my best to picture those. There is also some glue around the binding in a poorly attempted repair. The guitar sounds and plays well, though it would benefit from a set-up. It has always been kept in a constant RH of 48%.

Asking: $3,875.00
Offers Welcome!

Trade considerations: McPherson Sable Honeycomb + cash, Martin OMJM + cash, Martin OM-42, PRS Hollowbody II, PRS Silver Sky + cash.

Guitar ships in a Road Runner case.

View images on the Reverb listing here - http://reverb.com/item/22151630-huke...d-jason-aldean

Message me with any questions!

Thanks for considering!
Old 04-17-2019, 05:34 PM

Bump. I would love to see this beautiful guitar find a happy new home!
Old 04-29-2019, 12:53 PM

Bump. Price lowered to $3,750 for members!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars