The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 05-08-2022, 10:23 PM

I don't find that simple in any way. The shape is unique and the woods are beautiful, sometimes that is all it takes. Good luck out west.
Old 05-09-2022, 04:22 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default Demos in La Conner

I am very excited. We did not get signed up for any demo concerts in La Conner originally because of some communication mixups. However, because of a cancellation, now the great Matt Thomas will be playing all the various Big Hoss Guitars, including this one, at 11 AM and 4:30 PM in the demo hall on Saturday. We hope to see many of you there!
Old 05-18-2022, 05:55 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcjenkins3 View Post
I am very excited. We did not get signed up for any demo concerts in La Conner originally because of some communication mixups. However, because of a cancellation, now the great Matt Thomas will be playing all the various Big Hoss Guitars, including this one, at 11 AM and 4:30 PM in the demo hall on Saturday. We hope to see many of you there!
All of Chris and Jeremy's guitars at La Conner were pretty amazing. The Honduran RW Work Hoss was a personal favorite. Great to see you guys again. The demo performance by Matt Thomas of your guitars was something special.

Old 05-20-2022, 08:21 AM

Love the guitar and the Humphrey amp. Classy combo.
Old 05-24-2022, 09:02 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default Thank you Doug for the photos

Doug. It was really a treat for us to hear those guitars for the first time played by a superb player like Matt. He really put all 4 of them through their paces. I normally believe a guitar is all in the top. However, when a wood is as musical as Honduran Rosewood, it cannot help but add something.
Old 05-25-2022, 11:03 AM
Charter Member

Default Work Hoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcjenkins3 View Post
Doug. It was really a treat for us to hear those guitars for the first time played by a superb player like Matt. He really put all 4 of them through their paces. I normally believe a guitar is all in the top. However, when a wood is as musical as Honduran Rosewood, it cannot help but add something.
Chris, it was really a treat for everyone to hear Matt playing your guitars. You couldn't have asked for a better player to demo them.

Here is a picture of Cheryl trying out a Work Hoss in the quiet room.

I predict your new Work Hoss model will make a big splash at Tom and Kathy's upcoming B.I.G. show!

If you haven't been to B.I.G. before you won't want to miss that show. If you have been before, you know better.
Old 05-26-2022, 04:08 AM
Music soothes the soul!

Yeah, I'll be looking forward to hossing it some!
Old 06-25-2022, 08:31 AM
AGF Sponsor

Default Dustin Furlow Work Hoss Demo

This is an Engelmann spruce topped Work Hoss, with Honduran rosewood back and sides. It is currently for sale at Cedar Rock Studio. Please give it a listen.

Last edited by jcjenkins3; 06-25-2022 at 08:42 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop