The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Old 05-18-2020, 08:16 PM
Charter Member

Talking ZOOM AGF Open Mic feelers for Memorial Day Weekend

Last weekend's AGF Open Mic on ZOOM was a blast! As the thread title suggests, this is a feeler to see if anyone wants an AGF Open Mic on ZOOM for this coming weekend. I'm off Friday through Monday and I'm willing to host one on any of those days. But because it's a holiday weekend and many places are beginning to open up and ease restrictions, some of us may be taking advantage of finally getting out of the house. Hence the feeler post.

So, IF you would like to perform at a ZOOM AGF Open Mic this weekend, please post below and let me know which evening(s) work best for you. I will also post this feeler on the AGF OMG Facebook page. If I get enough interest I'll create an Event there and also post the day/date and time here. We will conduct (perform) the open mic on the ZOOM platform but we also stream it Live to the FB page which is a great place to watch if you don't wish to perform or interact on ZOOM.

Check back later in the week to see what's shaping up. We'd love to see some new faces playing. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to play. It's a great crowd of guitar enthusiasts of all levels and we always have fun.
Old 05-19-2020, 06:08 AM

I would participate. Any day is ok for me.
Dan
Fender Ukelele

https://youtube.com/channel/UC7aq_u2nyCgtIPffgyWob1A
Old 05-19-2020, 01:56 PM

I may tune in, but probably won’t have anything ready that I haven’t played before. Toby W. was asking on another thread about what time and date we had chosen. I would vote for the Sunday at 7 pm slot again.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases