The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 05-16-2018, 02:01 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel and wood View Post
I love my Stratocaster but my Telecaster has been my go to electric for some time now.
I was a Strat guy, primarily, until around '96-'97...That's when I ended up with a Telecaster, almost by accident, in a bundle trade. From that day on I was a Tele guy, even though I still play Strats to this day and still love them. The Telecaster is like coming home to an old friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob2966 View Post
Enjoy. I recently picked up a new Am. Pro. Tele as well. I also went in thinking Butterscotch, but ended up walking out with a black one (it was the winner of all I tried, although they all were pretty consistently good).

Totally digging it, all the classic Tele goodness with a few very subtle improvements as well.

Later
Rob
It really helps when you can play a few of them, without any bias, and pick the best guitar based on performance alone. That's what I did, and I couldn't be happier.

Congrats on your Pro Tele. They are great.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars