The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 01-14-2020, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurph1 View Post
I have seen the Cutlass. Looks top notch. I i didnt already have a Fendr EJ Strat I would probsby consider one.
This is about year old plus thread that discussed amps but the Music man Cutlass was part of the topic as well. Many commented on the Cutlass like it was some entry level guitar on par with squire as opposed to the above although they had never played one. I just want to thank all the folks that make statements like this that help keep the used EBMM guitars at a rather relative low price point. I just purchased a 2017 Cutlass from GC online. My second MM as I also recently purchased the Axis super sport. Yes the necks are in the narrow range but the feel, SS frets and 10" radius as well as the overall craftsman ship are excellent. Not saying they are all in that price range but I saw a good deal and snagged it. Can't put it down.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars