The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 01-21-2021, 05:06 PM
Charter Member

Default Sable in the Classifieds

Looks like a decent deal in the classifieds for a honeycomb Sable ! In case anyone was looking....
No affiliation.

Last edited by jdinco; 01-21-2021 at 06:46 PM.
Old 01-21-2021, 08:24 PM

I would be interested, but I am currently in the midst of figuring out (and recalibrating) the utility of having a dozen of anything in the house besides eggs with a concrete example recently supplied by my kid.

Bottom line: I have and enjoy three guitars (all CF). I'm sure I would enjoy a Sable, but I can't justify bringing in another guitar just to have one. Mine are good enough for now as is though I suspect the Sable would wow me.

PS If you don't want to invest in yourself, why should anyone else even bother to try?
Old 01-21-2021, 08:29 PM
Charter Member

I know I can relate Tom, I don't need another Sable, but there are other guitars I have to ignore and talk myself out of. Like the Touring that's in the classifieds too.
Old 01-22-2021, 08:53 AM

This is why I rarely visit animal shelters. You cannot adopt them all. The Sable is one major hole in my CF "collection", but I'm truly done buying these days.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber