The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 03-12-2023, 11:47 PM

This is my creative space, it's always in flux. There's good sounding mics, vintage style preamps, acoustic guitars. mandolins, lapsteels, electric guitars. amps, basically everything needed to make the kind of music I write and record. I have various sound panels that change the character of the room which I move around to suit the song, but the room itself is not treated because it sounds great just the way it is.

My favorite is to record live.

My duet recorded a few of my songs here last month...

Last edited by rockabilly69; 03-13-2023 at 12:01 AM.
Old 03-13-2023, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly69 View Post
This is my creative space, it's always in flux. There's good sounding mics, vintage style preamps, acoustic guitars. mandolins, lapsteels, electric guitars. amps, basically everything needed to make the kind of music I write and record. I have various sound panels that change the character of the room which I move around to suit the song, but the room itself is not treated because it sounds great just the way it is.

My favorite is to record live.

My duet recorded a few of my songs here last month...

Super nice, rockabilly69.

You guys aren't fueling that with whisky, are you?
Old 03-13-2023, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy4 View Post
Super nice, rockabilly69.

You guys aren't fueling that with whisky, are you?
My partner Ryan doesn't drink, but me and the guy who filmed us with his iphone had a shot before we recorded that song. I was just coming off that RSV virus that was going around and the whiskey helped clear my throat. Normally we don't drink before we record, but for that we made an exception And I do like Bourbon!

Last edited by rockabilly69; 03-13-2023 at 11:49 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD