The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 08-04-2022, 11:00 AM
Charter Member

Thumbs up Santa Cruz H / S Studio 2003

Selling my gorgeous naturally aged Santa Cruz H / S. The "S" is for Studio which includes the factory-installed pick-up. A rare model that includes the original 2003 tear sheet review from Guitar Player Magazine, quoting “the Schertler preamp’s circuit board… what you’re hearing is more of the guitar than the pickup. One of the most satisfying acoustic-electric guitars I’ve had the pleasure of playing. This compact beaut has the same rare ability to touch your soul, inspire creativity, and push you to rise to its capabilities. This is truly an incredible guitar!”

Solid Indian Rosewood

Solid spruce top

Sound hole mounted volume control

25.4 scale. 1 11/16th bone nut. 14 frets to the neck.

Excellent response in every position. Bold and mature. Just a few light scratches, one on the front visible in the right light, minor one on the back and a few on the side gathered in one spot. They can barely be felt and one could polish to remove them if needed. Most definitely in excellent condition for nearly 20 years of age. One latch broken on case. Still solid.

$4000 plus actual ship cost. Or I'm looking for a Collings 00 12-fret or similar short scale for a possible trade.
Message me here or at [email protected] for more info.
Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-3554.jpg (51.0 KB, 200 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-3556.jpg (52.8 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-3558.jpg (46.0 KB, 192 views)

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
santa cruz