The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2023, 06:57 AM

Default SOLD: Vidami Blue: Hands Free Looper\Practice pedal

vidami.jpg

SOLD postage included. Paypal only.

This is a great device for practicing, slowing down and looping videos. It was just purchased last year and used lightly. There is comprehensive documentation on their website and their customer support is pretty good. I now have a second pedal for this function (the Xsonic) and don't need both.

Personally, I have found this pedal to be a great asset when practicing from online videos. I truly believe that it does help you learn faster.

You can use the Vidami in the following ways (from the Vidami website):

Video Mode

Effortlessly Loop and Slow Down songs and riffs on more than 60 compatible Online Video learning platforms including: YouTube, FenderPlay, TrueFire, MartyMusic, Pickup Music and more. (Please note that YouTube, and all other compatible platforms must be used from within the Safari or Chrome browser on Desktop/laptop computers, or from within the Safari browser on iPad/iPhone)

Page Turning/TAB Mode

Easily Turn Pages, Scroll Tabs, Lyrics, and other functions on your favorite Digital Sheet Music apps and Tab sites like: OnSong, forScore, Ultimate Guitar Tab and others.

DAW Mode

Free your creative spirit as you Record, Loop, Add Tracks, Set Markers, and more on today’s most popular Digital Audio Workstations including: GarageBand, Logic Pro, Reaper, Pro Tools, Studio One, Cubase & Ableton Live.

Last edited by srick; 05-27-2023 at 01:00 PM.
Old 05-27-2023, 09:29 AM
Charter Member

Pm sent[emoji106]
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other