The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 10-21-2018, 09:29 PM

Default Slow Blues in A. (A one man band track)

I haven't posted in this section in a while, but I thought i would share what I've been up to. This all a one man show. I've been trying to learn as much as I can in the short time I have left on the planet. This is an off the cuff recording I did last week that just started as me tracking some drum parts and then I picked up the bass....then the guitar...then the guitar again. I should add some words to it. maybe.

While I am trying to learn bass and drums. I am also trying to climb that steep learning curve of recording and mixing using the low budget equipment I have.

Please let me know what about the song or mix is lacking or too much or what you liked about it. I take criticism well.

Last edited by Johnny K; 10-21-2018 at 09:42 PM.
Old 10-22-2018, 10:04 AM

I guess the first question, seeing how this is an Acoustic Guitar forum and all, would be "Did you use an acoustic when recording that jam?"
Old 10-22-2018, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Colonel View Post
I guess the first question, seeing how this is an Acoustic Guitar forum and all, would be "Did you use an acoustic when recording that jam?"
That is a darn good question. And the answer is no. Lemme remix. It could use some slide. And I have 2 upright acoustic basses I could use too. I have those drums tracked and can pretty much do any key.

Last edited by Johnny K; 10-22-2018 at 10:39 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell