The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 08-01-2013, 08:09 AM
AGF Sponsor

Default 2006 Applegate Guitars SJ Dream #1 - Acoustic Guitar - Discounted $1500!

The Applegate Dream Series has been one of our most popular and here we have the very first, #1. Brian Applegate's wonderful inlay theme on this limited edition run of just 10 guitars is elegant and dazzling. Beautiful blue Paua Abalone adorns the headstock, fingerboard and soundboard of the instrument. Old Growth Brazilian Rosewood and Red Cedar produce a tone at once warm, lush and articulate. This is a perfect fingerstyle guitar that plays with ease.

Discounted $1500! Owner Motivated!

Click Here for More Details

Player Reviews:

"It is wonderful to see the very first of our Dream Series from Brian again. It's like visiting with an old friend. The inlay is so lovely and the woods are top notch. This one plays itself and has a rich, mellow voice that I love. Here's your chance to have one of our very limited edition Dream Series in your own collection. " - Paul Heumiller

"I love these Applegate Dream series guitars. They are so versatile and can be used for any style of guitar playing. The tone is rich and balanced and they play great. The inlay pattern was used on the cover of the Dream Guitars, Vol. I CD" - Al Petteway

Click Here for More Details

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Tags
applegate guitars, brazilian rosewood, dream guitars, dream series, dreamguitars.com