The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 09-27-2020, 05:28 PM
Charter Member

I'm about to build myself a Ron Paulk workbench. He's a homebuilder and finish carpenter who has a ton of Youtube videos out there. He designed a built a 4x8 workbench that could be easily broken down for storage a few years back and has added other benches and add-ons over the years. They are flexible enough in their design that you could add a bench vise or even a woodworking vise if you choose. Take a look on Youtube and you'll see tons of variations that people have built. Here's the one that I'm going to build:

You can find his plans for all of his designs here. The plan I downloaded ran $10 and includes metric and imperial measurements in the plans. Very nicely done. The appeal to be was that I could hang it from a French cleat on my garage wall when not in use, freeing up floor space for our vehicles.

Let us know what you decide upon.

Austin
Iris DF Smeck | Lakewood M-32 | Gibson J-35 | Lakewood M-14 | Martin 000-15M | Lowden F-25 | Huss & Dalton Singletree Banjo | Brunner Outdoor Guitar | Composite Acoustics Cargo | Taylor GS Cocobolo Limited | Cole Clark UL-1 Uke | Godin Exit-22

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic