The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 11-23-2021, 07:01 PM

I've had one for a couple of years. I move back and forth between using and not using it. I find it is like any other tool you have to get to know it and then decide does it do what you want or need it to do. As for the BeatBuddy itself, the design of it can allow you to either stay simple and use the built-in patterns or you can begin to expand out just about as far as you would want to go with custom patterns, sounds, bass lines, etc...... I tried to get into all of that and ran into a brick wall of life and realized I didn't have the time to dedicate to all that extra stuff. Nothing against the pedal that is life. I have several items, musical and non-musical, that I've never used the maximum capabilities, but they do what I need/want them to do.
Old 11-24-2021, 08:47 AM

So far…so good. I went to the Singular Sound site to get additional content (World beats and Cafe) but after looking closely I ended up with the “everything” package. Supposedly discounted to $229 (I think that was it) so I have it on the way…
A question: I ordered the additional content on a pre loaded SD card instead of downloading to my own card. I was concerned that I would not be able to accomplish the download as I use an iPad, no computer at home. Might anyone know If the iPad would have worked?
Old 12-08-2021, 07:08 PM

Are any of the additional Beat Buddy drumsets worth it for primarily playing country and rock music? Thanks.
Old 12-09-2021, 05:37 PM

Yes. Many….

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification