The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 12-05-2019, 06:41 AM

Default Tc helicon voice works help

Having a few issues actually understanding the tc helicon voice works unit. I have been able to make it work, use it through a PA but now Im trying to run it through my Tascam dp24sd unit. I've been able to make it work but I'm unsure if I'm actually doing it right and I've studied the manual like crazy but it's not really showing what I'm trying to do. Right now I'm just trying to record acoustic guitar and vocals. I've got the acoustic in jack 1 of the Tascam. I've got the mic in the mic input of the tc helicon. Then I'm running a guitar cable to the output on the helicon into jack two on the Tascam and everything is coming through and recording. The manual shows to use the sdif in and out on the helicon to the Tascam. I feel as if maybe this is doing nothing for me. Unsure if the pitch corrector is picking up my chords on the guitar to correct it. Any help on just how to use these two units together and know I'm properly doing it would be greatly appreciated. I have had an in home studio for years, but my first time with a vocal processor.

Thanks
Jeremy
Old 01-01-2020, 12:17 AM
Charter Member

TC makes an acoustic voice, that is designed for both. Been tempted, since I can't get my tc voice play to work with others either. any luck?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD