The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 11-11-2018, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikealpine View Post
I think the dual delivery was pretty awesome, Tom, and I know what you mean about your fingers; mine are a bit tender as I type this! There is no denying the visual appeal of that guitar, a piece of art whether on the wall or as you play it. And yeah, I caught the Lion roaring, lol!

Well Mike et al. It has been a few weeks now since the Black Lion arrived in NY. This is a fantastic little guitar that thinks it is a big boy guitar. In my opinion, as we all vary on what we like, this little guy has it all. For a 14 inch guitar, it has amazingly big bass which I like. I hate to say it that way, because it somehow implies it has a great bass for its size, I mean to say it has great bass regardless of its size. The mids are full and wonderful and support that super clear crisp high end. The sustain is amazing and the overtones scrumptious.

I thank Ben and can't wait for B.I.G. in March to let others try it out! Oh, it is not bad to look at either!!!

Last edited by TomB'sox; 11-11-2018 at 11:56 AM. Reason: spelling

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop