The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 03-20-2011, 09:51 AM

Default Zoom - Gear Link; H2,H4,R16, etc

I learned about Zoom gear here on AGF, primarily from Fran Guidry & LJ (thanks guys!). I bought an H2, which does not get much forum-time these days (mostly H4 and up).

I just found this forum called "Zoom Gear and Home Recording": http://www.2090.org/zoom/bbs/index.p...72dcb0c44fd0c8

Great up to date information on all Zoom gear, I am finding lots info that is very helpful. Manuals, tips, software updates, etc.. I am recording guitar and vocals with my H2, using nylon string guitars, getting recording results I am very happy with... now I just need to get my playing and vocals to a level as good as my recordings.

Now back living in Baja Sur where I started my carbon fiber journey... Bend OR was too cold!
Old 03-20-2011, 06:15 PM

When I first got my H2, I searched the web and located this site just as you did. You are correct when you say there is a lot of information there. I've not really done much recording musically with mine (yet) as I have used primarily for work in recording interviews with witnesses and others....

Good luck and happy trails with your recordings

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD