The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair

Old 05-10-2021, 05:52 AM
Charter Member

Default Exotic Wood Zone deals (PSA)

I bought the EIR B&S that I'm using in my first build from Exotic Wood Zone on ebay, and then started getting ads for their website on Facebook (I'm not sure if the site is new or not).

They're running some pretty good deals that I thought folks might be interested in (end today, I think 5/10).

They're selling 30x3x1 neck blanks at 3 for $40 (with free shipping) in Honduran Hog, African Hog, Sapele, padauk, and Spanish Cedar, and some shorter ones too. That's about what you'd pay for one at LMI.

Also an 8 pack of EIR fretboards for $40, a 10 pack of ebony bridge blanks for $40, and a few other things.

Anyway, I ordered a 3 pack of of Honduran last week, and, to my admittedly novice eye, they seem quite nice. Ordered 3 more last night. So I should be good on necks for a while.

No affiliation, it just seems like a screaming deal to me: https://exoticwoodzone.com/collectio...l-offer?page=1

Bourgeois DR-A / Bowerman "Working Man's" OM / Martin Custom D-18 (adi & flame) / Martin OM-21 / Northwood M70 MJ / 1970s Sigma DR-7 / Eastman E6D / Flatiron Signature A5 / Silverangel Econo A
(Call me Dan)

Last edited by warfrat73; 05-10-2021 at 06:18 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair