The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 05-09-2021, 08:15 AM
Charter Member

Default Shout out for Fishman support

There's a lot of love for Fishman products here on the AGF and I wanted to add my experience to that of others. My 7 year old LB Artist was making a strange noise (turns out it is related to the wiring in the room where I play-not the amp). So, I contacted Fishman and sent the amp head to them to check out. They said they couldn't reproduce the problem, so replaced it with a brand new amp head. For $50 plus shipping I've got a new amp head. Well done Fishman!
Old 05-09-2021, 08:44 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leew3 View Post
There's a lot of love for Fishman products here on the AGF and I wanted to add my experience to that of others. My 7 year old LB Artist was making a strange noise (turns out it is related to the wiring in the room where I play-not the amp). So, I contacted Fishman and sent the amp head to them to check out. They said they couldn't reproduce the problem, so replaced it with a brand new amp head. For $50 plus shipping I've got a new amp head. Well done Fishman!
So agree leew3! Fishman really stands behind their products and they did the same thing for me a few years back. Derek is really helpful. Mad props to Fishman!

Martin 000-1
Rainsong CH-OM
Martin SC10e sapele

My Band's Spotify page https://open.spotify.com/artist/2KKD...SVeZXf046SaPoQ
Old 05-09-2021, 10:47 AM

Fishman are fantastic to deal with. I always get lengthy email replies from them and they often send replacement parts for free.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:22 AM
Charter Member

100% AGREE!
Fishman has been really good to me. They know of my videos, was featured with them at a dealer for a few years, and I've used their amps for years.

Recently I had two of my Performers go down within a week of each other after doing 1000+ shows on each of them individually. So I sent them back and they knew I played full-time and was borrowing a friends. They couldn't fix one of them and they sent me a brand new 2020 Performer with Bluetooth at no charge with an additional set of speakers for my repaired one at no charge too! I go through a set of speakers every year or so because of the heat, humidity, salt air and the beating these amps take, they are rugged! I've taken them apart many times and know them inside out.

Fishman customer service is top-shelf and have always sent me free speakers and parts. So I can't say enough about Mike and Derrick at Fishman, they have been so good to me!
Old 05-10-2021, 12:50 PM

I had a similar experience. Top notch company!!!
'02 Martin HD-28
'08 Martin 000X1
'16 Guild F-1512E
'18 Breedlove Oregon Concert Myrtlewood
'20 Eastman E1D
'20 Journey OF660
'18 RainSong BI-WS1000N2
Old 05-11-2021, 07:34 AM
Charter Member

Fishman replaced an SA220 I had with a SA330.

I have never had customer service anywhere as good as from this company.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification