The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 05-15-2008, 06:49 AM

I'm a proud cargo owner. In fact, I'm taking mine on a business plane trip this afternoon. I agree with your asessment 100%.

So, did you buy it or what? Or are you on the 3 month waiting list?
Old 05-16-2008, 09:28 AM

[QUOTE=Papol;1478897]Hi David,

I don't know if you happened to see my post when I received a Cargo with P/U, but I had very similar problems, and to a smaller extent still do.

Papol,

thanks for the reply, i really appreciate your input. sounds like we are on the same page. I hope CA reads this post. It will help in their next design. I like the guitar, however until they manage these design issues, i wont buy one. the inability to play lead lines due to the lack of mids and poor installation of the pickup on a $900 street price guitar is too far off for me.

CA, if you are listening, please work on your sound hole placement and size, so the guitar has a balanced response and make sure your pickup/bridge saddle are installed in a way to capture the sound of your instrument properly.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber