The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Old 05-31-2015, 03:21 PM

Default Lexicon MX200 Dual Reverb Effects Processor

Hi:

I have a very well cared for Lexicon MX200 Dual Reverb Effects Processor.

This unit is very intuitive and not overly complex to use yet provides any combination you like with four different routing options. The below description is taken from the Musician's Friend website so I can accurately describe the unit:

2 processors, 2 applications, one rackspace.
32 legendary Lexicon effects are packed into the Lexicon MX200 Dual Reverb/Effects Processor, a rackmount processor equipped with USB so it can be used as a software plug-in. It's got raw dual-processor power; instant front-panel access for live performance; and rich, smooth, complex processing algorithms for the studio, as well as specialty effects and dbx dynamics. Every effect and parameter is instantly accessible by a single button push or knob turn, and the powerful editor/librarian software gives you intense, under-the-hood control.

The USB interface provides intuitive cross-platform VST and Audio Unit plug-in control, allowing the MX200 to function as a hardware plug-in. The MX200's processor still handles the processing load, but you control it through your computer, with full automation and recall features. MX-Edit, the included cross-platform editor/librarian software, lets you create, edit, compare, save, and load reverb and effects programs.

You can use 2 reverbs or effects at once in one of 4 flexible routing options: dual mono, cascade, dual stereo (parallel), or mono split. There are 99 carefully crafted Factory programs and 99 User programs, front-panel controls for Input Level, Mix 1, and Mix 2 Wet/Dry controls, Routing button, independent Tempo, Bypass, and 3 control knobs for each Processor, Program Select knob, Audition button (to preview the selected effect), and Store button.

The front panel Active Reverb/Effects Matrix displays which 2 effects are active, delivers single-control access to all functions, and lets you quick-audition any preset with five settings. Dual independent processor control areas with dedicated Effects Select, Tempo, Bypass, and 3 parameter control knobs provide access and control over critical parameters. LEDs illuminate to indicate any change from the 99 Factory or 99 User Programs.
FEATURES
16 legendary Lexicon reverbs
Delays and modulation effects
dbx dynamics
Dual-processor design
4 routing configurations: dual mono, cascade, dual stereo (parallel), mono split
99 factory/99 user programs
Hardware plug-in feature
VST and Audio Units plug-in software
MX-Edit editor/librarian software
24-bit/48kHz sample rate
S/PDIF digital I/O
1/4" balanced/unbalanced I/O
SPECIFICATIONS

MX200 Dual Reverb/Effects Processor
Audio inputs: (2) 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced
Input impedance: 20kOhms balanced, 10kOhms unbalanced
Input level: +4dBu Nominal, +20dBu maximum
Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz, ref. 1kHz +/-1dB
THD+N: <.007% 20Hz - 20kHz
Audio outputs: (2) 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced
Output level: +20dBu Maximum
Dynamic range: >107dB A-weighted
A/D converters: 24-bit/48kHz
Power: 9V AC (power supply included)
Audio processor: 24-bit
Software: WinXP/Mac OSX VST GUI
Crosstalk: >80dB
Size: 1 RU

The cost new is $200. I am offering it for $120 and will pay for shipping in the continental US. I also have patch cables that were used between a Korg DTR 2000 Rackmount tuner (also listed on AGF for sale) and can provide 4 of these if you need them as that is what is available on the rear of the unit. The instruction manual and CD which came with the unit is included.

The link below contains pics:
http://s288.photobucket.com/user/dma...ts%20Processor

Thanks and please let me know if I can answer any questions.

Just a guy who loves to play guitar!
Old 06-08-2015, 08:46 PM

Bump for an awesome reverb unit.

Just a guy who loves to play guitar!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Tags
amplification, effects, lexicon, rackmount, reverb