The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 08-23-2018, 09:28 AM

Default Incoming NGD (AMI Sigma) - gig bag/case recommendations needed!

Stuck what I I thought was a reletavly low bid on a Sigma 000r-28v on eBay last week. Checked back to discover I’d won it! I wanted a slightly smaller body that was as slim in depth as my Big Baby with similar neck and nut width. This fits the bill.

Can anyone recommend a budget gig bag, hard bag or case that will fit this guitar nicely and offer decent enough protection? I don’t want to spend a huge amount given the price I’ve paid for the guitar.

I’ve got a JJB 330 pickup ready to go in it. Really like the look of this guitar and im sure it will sound decent based on previous AMI sigmas I’ve played. Here is the link to the pictures on the eBay site:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F142905417217

Gibson Songwriter Standard EC
Lowden WL-22
Maton SRS808
Taylor AD11-SB
Taylor 811 GT
Taylor Big Baby Walnut
Old 08-23-2018, 08:07 PM

If you do not need to transport it to gigs, college, etc. be careful with your new guitar and search like crazy, whatever second hand resources are available to you. It looks like you are in the UK so, I do not know what those may be.

Let your needs be known.

The 000/om case size is not as common as the dread size but sooner or later a serviceable hard case will show up. Sometimes, the buyers of new high end guitars want fancier cases than come as standard.

I walked in to a second hand shop one day and found a TKL/Martin 000 case for less than half the cost of a new one. It was in like new condition. It made my day.

Great find on the guitar by the way.

Good luck to you.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Tags
000, ami, sigma