The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 02-10-2019, 06:58 PM

WOW, Bruce, these are both stunning. I am particularly drawn to the Honduran Mahogany and love how the neck and back are such a perfect match. I am assuming the neck is Honduran Mahogany as well, but I am often wrong. The grain in the back is simply beautiful.

The Pernambuco on the second is stunning with more color variation than I have come to expect from that wood. The darker streaks just make it amazing.

Let me say how honored and humble I am to have you coming to the inaugural B.I.G. and I hope Kathy and I have done enough in our preparations so that you, the other luthiers, and the many AGFers coming will not be disappointed. I can say we have worked hard to make it right.

I would think these two guitars alone will make it worth while attending for the guitar lovers coming to the show. Thank you for making these two beauties and although I do not wish ill on the Artisan show, I hope these two do not make it to PA.

Tom
Old 02-10-2019, 07:06 PM
AGF Sponsor

Having met you and worked with you, Tom, I have quite high expectations of your Guitarapalooza, and also believe you will exceed my expectations. Do not consider that any kind of pressure, please, as I doubt you could do anything less.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop