The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 10-15-2018, 09:24 AM

The 2-2-1 Steelers eked a win off the 4-1 Bengals for a good divisional boost. We love Marvin Lewis and Vontez Burrfict. It takes a really bad team to lose to an even worse team but without the drama the AFC North wouldn’t be worth watching.
Old 10-15-2018, 11:16 AM

Seahawks looked great in London. Running game is finally hack and defense is playing very well. Go Hawks!
Old 10-15-2018, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1neeto View Post
What a game! We can only hope the super bowl to be this exciting!
That was a game. Come from behind, then some back-and-forth, and a last second FG to win it.

Let go Pats!
Old 10-16-2018, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AX17609 View Post
I only saw the first half, but what I saw was really interesting. Mahomes was only off by inches, but it was the difference between 3 points on every drive and 7. Belechick was really playing with the kid's head. I never saw so many defensive formations. The whole thing was spectacularly complicated.

Mahomes seemed like almost star-struck while facing the Patriots, he probably dreamed of this while he was a (much younger) kid.

It was a game of brilliant coaching, shutting down Mahome’s run and gun style to settle for field goals. I wouldn’t be surprised if Belichick allowed him to make that big touchdown pass that tied the game because he knew he can manage that clock enough to get the offense to field goal range.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru Edwards View Post
That was a game. Come from behind, then some back-and-forth, and a last second FG to win it.

Let go Pats!

Brilliant game! They will meet again in January for the AFC championship! You heard it here first. [emoji23]
Old 10-16-2018, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1neeto View Post
Mahomes seemed like almost star-struck while facing the Patriots, he probably dreamed of this while he was a (much younger) kid.

It was a game of brilliant coaching, shutting down Mahome’s run and gun style to settle for field goals. I wouldn’t be surprised if Belichick allowed him to make that big touchdown pass that tied the game because he knew he can manage that clock enough to get the offense to field goal range.

Brilliant game! They will meet again in January for the AFC championship! You heard it here first. [emoji23]
I hope so. Jacksonville is stumbling so don't know if we'll see them again this playoffs.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic