The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 03-15-2019, 01:59 PM

Default Boss Acoustic Singer Live

Does anybody have an idea why the Boss Acoustic Singer Live has been on backorder status since December?

In December 2018, I purchased a package deal from AMS (great price) including a foot controller. But every two weeks, delivery gets pushed back 2 weeks. Now looking at mid-April. I see lots of vendors are backordered for new product.

I hate to cancel since the $$$ has jumped almost $150 and more since I ordered.

Is this a by-product of Trump's tariff war with Asia?? This is a real drag.
Old 03-18-2019, 08:02 PM

Bugger, not sure of the reason. Have you tried contacting Boss? When I was looking at getting my Boss Acoustic Singer Pro, I contacted the Australian branch of Boss, and they were most forthcoming with any information I requested.
2022 Yamaha SLG200S Silent Guitar
Old 03-18-2019, 11:45 PM

I just went to their Facebook and Twitter accounts - no replies. Maybe I'll try to call...

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification