The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 01-31-2011, 04:53 PM

Default Miguel Company 12 string

When I was 16 (way back around 1968) my parents had purchased me a Gibson SG Jr and an Ampeg Revebrocket (12" speaker) and played day and night till 1973 were I decided for some reason to take my instruments (walking) for two blocks to sw 8st in Miami, because there was a little Guitar shop. There I met this man by the name of Miguel and I asked him if he would trade my Gibson guitar and the Ampeg for one of his 12 string acoustical guitars and he agreed. Well I played it a bunch of times for a few years then it went to the old closet because I had the electric guitar bug again and ever since. Last year I researched this guitar were I found fabulous information which I didn't know of.
I also took it my Luther which he said it was a very well built guitar.

I apologize that this post is so long but I am very exited with it and was wondering if there is any one out there that might share some information with me.

Thank You in advance
Ralph Vidal

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop