The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2020, 02:00 PM
Charter Member

Default TRADED: Ralph Bown 00 guitar 1994

A twelve fret 00 guitar built by Ralph Bown in 1994. The back and sides are Malaysian Blackwood, top wood is European spruce. The guitar has a slotted and bound headstock, bound ebony fingerboard and a Brazilian Rosewood pyramid bridge. Fingerboard width at the nut is 1 7/8 inches while string spacing at the saddle is 2 3/8 inches. There is an LR Baggs undersaddle transducer. Hiscox case is included

Last edited by slaski; 05-24-2020 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Traded
Old 04-26-2020, 10:47 AM
Charter Member

Hi Mark,

Even though I'm broke and do not live in the UK, I keep going back to look at this guitar over on the Fretboard UK classifieds because the coolness is simply irresistible. From your videos, it sounds like a real gem. And at that price, a very sweet deal indeed!

GLWS
Old 04-26-2020, 11:16 AM
Charter Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deft Tungsman View Post
Hi Mark,

Even though I'm broke and do not live in the UK, I keep going back to look at this guitar over on the Fretboard UK classifieds because the coolness is simply irresistible. From your videos, it sounds like a real gem. And at that price, a very sweet deal indeed!

GLWS
Thanks Deft. You're right, it has a beautiful, rich sound and is one of the best sounding guitars I've played. I'd be keeping it were it not for the fact that I'm lucky enough to be having another of Ralph's guitars coming soon!

Last edited by slaski; 04-30-2020 at 12:52 AM.
Old 05-24-2020, 05:10 AM
Charter Member

Bown 00 has been traded
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)