The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 08-01-2020, 11:31 AM
AGF Owner & Founder

Default Guitars in stock - August 2020

Sponsors (luthiers/builders/manufacturers), what guitars do you currently have in stock for sale or available from a dealer?

(Note: Sponsors only, please. I'll unstick this thread every month and start a new one to keep things fresh.)

JR
Old 08-07-2020, 06:39 AM

Brian Itzkin concert classical in Madagascar rosewood and Swiss spruce (purchased from Stephen Hill who purchased it in the late 1990’s). Perona Tuners, Spanish cedar neck, madagascar rosewood binding, bridge, and headplate. Finished in hand rubbed french polish (shellac) and strung with Carbon strings.

I built this instrument in my former teacher’s workshop (Stephen Hill) in La Herradura, Granada Spain. It was built mostly during the 48 days of lockdown caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. The bracing is a 5 fan system with large bridge bar inspired by the work of Robert Bouchet.

Price: $2,500 USD

Old 08-08-2020, 10:48 AM

The guitar has sold and I don't know a way to delete the post.

Last edited by Portland Guitar; 08-10-2020 at 04:33 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop