The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 02-11-2020, 08:21 AM
Charter Member

I've found that MF can be tricky to navigate, but you can get a good deal. I was ticked off at them for awhile, but decided to give them a shot after re-evaluating the situation. I wanted a D-18 and tried to use a coupon code which didn't work. I called them and got 20% off MAP. On top of that I think I have about $150 in points to use for other stuff. The guitar is now my absolute favorite.

Opinions will vary widely, but this was a pretty good experience.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haasome View Post
If you go to The Music Emporium they have their excellent new guitars on display for auditioning. Every one of these amazing (and expensive) guitars are sold as new, not open box. This has been my experience traveling around the country. The upscale shops selling the very best guitars have guitars on display. The Music Emporium also has more common Martin, Taylor and Gibson guitars on display as well.
Indeed. A while ago my local luthier posted a video of the unboxing of a Martin Authentic in his store and invited everybody to come and try it out. It sold within two weeks before I even made it to the store ...

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion