The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2021, 02:10 PM

Hey Felix,
I saw this over on the UMGF and wanted to welcome you to the forum----> there! You will have a great time. This is stunning. Good luck on the sale! Regards - Jan( here and there!) 😉 🎸
Old 05-27-2021, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sausgirl View Post
Hey Felix,
I saw this over on the UMGF and wanted to welcome you to the forum----> there! You will have a great time. This is stunning. Good luck on the sale! Regards - Jan( here and there!) �� ��
Hi Jan, and thank you for the warm welcome! I already feel at home here, but th UMGF is new territory for me. Dancing on two weddings now

To all of you: I forgot to include the spec sheet, here it comes:
9115 Specification Sheet.jpg
Old 05-28-2021, 02:00 PM

I just got a confirmation from Bourgeois that the warranty will be transferred to the new owner. Really nice people:

"Felix,

After speaking to our sales manager and COO, and though it isn’t something we would normally do, we would be willing to transfer the warranty to the new owner of your guitar.

The guitar would have to ship directly from Heartbreaker in new condition as a new guitar.

It would be helpful if you could provide the buyers name to us when it is sold and, of course, the buyer would have to register the warranty per the terms indicated on the form.

I hope this helps and congratulations on your new employment.

Best,

Neil Cosman

Office Manager"

So, again, this is a new guitar, and a bargain. I just checked that listprice would be 6465,00, and most dealers seem to sell them for listprice now (for example: https://themusicemporium.com/product...sunburst-satin).

You could save almost 2k.
Old 05-31-2021, 01:49 PM

The guitar is no longer available, thanks.
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars