Pats playing the Giants tonight..
Old 10-10-2019, 09:25 PM

Pats win!
Still undefeated.
Old 10-10-2019, 09:45 PM

Thumbs up

Pats didn't win....the Giants lost!
Old 10-10-2019, 10:02 PM

Brady now 2nd all time in career passing yards.
Old 10-11-2019, 05:11 AM

I wonder who they’ll play in the Super Bowl.
Old 10-11-2019, 11:52 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpd View Post
Pats didn't win....the Giants lost!
Correct. By 21 points.

Golf is pretty simple. It's just not that easy.
- Paul Azinger

"It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so."
– Mark Twain

http://www.youtube.com/user/Gitfiddlemann
Old 10-14-2019, 06:21 PM
Charter Member

Saints have done well three weeks in a row without Brees and looking strong against good teams (Cowboys, Seahawks, Jaguars). Brees should return for the Falcons game in 2 weeks. It should have been Brees Vs Brady last year in the Super Bowl but we were robbed and the NFL has now all but admitted it. Hope we see this epic matchup this year!
Kostal 12 Fret OMC (German Spruce/Koa)
Rainsong APSE 12 Fret (Carbon Fiber)
Taylor 812ce-N 12 fret (Sitka/EIR Nylon)
Old 10-15-2019, 03:26 AM

Pats did what they do when they have issues on the first half. They adjust, and destroy their opponent.

Chiefs with their second loss on a row, Cowboys with their third loss in a row against a winless team, 49rs are not flying under he radar anymore, they do look like legit super bowl contenders. Packers had a huge help from the officials. Two horrible game changing bad calls. But that’s football, bad calls will be made, and nobody cares unless it benefits the Patriots. Lol
Old 10-15-2019, 06:00 AM

LOL, this should be the NEFL thread. That game happened 5 days ago, despite the rest of the AFL being in shambles with injuries and the entire league being poorly administered and officiated. I fully expect that Sir Tom will hoist another Lombardi this coming February, but it won't be solely because of his personal performance.
Old 10-15-2019, 11:20 AM

Have the Patriots been spiking the Eagles' drinking water with stupidity pills? I bet that's it. When will the Pats start their own league and leave the rest of us alone?
Old 10-16-2019, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil K Walk View Post
LOL, this should be the NEFL thread. That game happened 5 days ago, despite the rest of the AFL being in shambles with injuries and the entire league being poorly administered and officiated. I fully expect that Sir Tom will hoist another Lombardi this coming February, but it won't be solely because of his personal performance.

Week starts on Thursday and ends on Monday, the NE vs NY game was the first game of week 6 so it’s relevant. Thread was started on Thursday, you replied on Tuesday. Seems like you’re the one that’s 5 days late. [emoji13]

And no QB wins it all by himself, so I don’t get your comment. Your whole post sounds like typical Patriot hater blabber to me.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1neeto View Post
Week starts on Thursday and ends on Monday, the NE vs NY game was the first game of week 6 so it’s relevant. Thread was started on Thursday, you replied on Tuesday. Seems like you’re the one that’s 5 days late. [emoji13]

And no QB wins it all by himself, so I don’t get your comment. Your whole post sounds like typical Patriot hater blabber to me.
Hate is a strong word. I'm tired of them. They're indicative of the lack of parity in the league - particularly in the AFC. There are also special rules put in place to protect QBs because of Brady. I'll grant you that no QB wins it all by himself; it takes a good O line to protect him or punch a hole for the running back if he arm is questionable. I'll give Brady credit where it's due though; he punched a couple over the line on his own. I doubt he was happy with himself or his O line for having to do that.

Meanwhile, the Steelers are banged up and going on a bye so they're pretty much out of it. The AFC Central is a terrible division though so inconceivably and they're looking at playing Miami after the bye so they're still in the hunt. Word this morning though is that Baltimore made a big trade to bolster up their defense. This could be a sign that they're about to make a burst to definitively take the division.
Old 10-17-2019, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil K Walk View Post
Hate is a strong word. I'm tired of them. They're indicative of the lack of parity in the league - particularly in the AFC. There are also special rules put in place to protect QBs because of Brady. I'll grant you that no QB wins it all by himself; it takes a good O line to protect him or punch a hole for the running back if he arm is questionable. I'll give Brady credit where it's due though; he punched a couple over the line on his own. I doubt he was happy with himself or his O line for having to do that.

Meanwhile, the Steelers are banged up and going on a bye so they're pretty much out of it. The AFC Central is a terrible division though so inconceivably and they're looking at playing Miami after the bye so they're still in the hunt. Word this morning though is that Baltimore made a big trade to bolster up their defense. This could be a sign that they're about to make a burst to definitively take the division.

Lack of parity? NE has the greatest coach and the greatest QB pairing of all time. It’s just is what it is, it’s not like the rest of the teams are doing terrible. Even the Bills look legit this year. But fear not, Brady is 42 and Belichick is not getting any younger. And the thing is that even though they’re at 6-0, they’re far from perfect. There’s some huge holes in the offense that pretty soon another team will capitalize on.

And last time a big QB protecting rule was implemented was because Aaron Rodgers.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic