The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 01-25-2019, 08:27 PM

Default Emerald Trinity Build

Emerald Trinity Build

Last edited by Dubh1805; 11-17-2019 at 08:25 PM.
Old 01-25-2019, 09:20 PM

Wow, excellent posted and a beautiful instrument by Alistair and company.
Old 01-26-2019, 05:30 AM

Wow wow and WOW. A great story!!
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc

Last edited by kramster; 01-26-2019 at 05:38 AM.
Old 01-26-2019, 09:42 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramster View Post
Wow wow and WOW. A great story!!
Yep. That ^^ Amazing design and details.
Old 01-26-2019, 11:07 AM
Guest 928

Dubh;

Great narrative, marvelous concept, fantastic guitar. Thank you for bringing the guitar and the story to life.
Old 01-26-2019, 11:20 AM
Charter Member

Great post and I'm very sorry for your loss...
Old 01-26-2019, 11:27 AM
Charter Member

Cool story for sure, and sorry to hear about your father. Truly some amazing work on this very custom instrument!

Todd in Chicago
Old 02-05-2019, 12:58 PM

That was an awesome "New Instrument Post" and I read every word! And that is quite a unique instrument as well congratulations and enjoy. Your father scenario reminded me of mine and I believe his presence will be with you as you play your music as mine is with me.
Old 02-05-2019, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarLuva View Post
That was an awesome "New Instrument Post" and I read every word! And that is quite a unique instrument as well congratulations and enjoy. Your father scenario reminded me of mine and I believe his presence will be with you as you play your music as mine is with me.
Thanks so much for your post. I really appreciate your words and sentiments. Even though my dad was up there in years and I lost him later in life, it was extremely painful but the "side trip" to the Emerald shop was a wonderful break and experience. I also hope my dad's presence remains with me and and brings me comfort as your dad presence and memory has graced you.

Also...to everyone, sorry about the length of the post! This build was a really long project and they way it eventually landed was interesting and required a bit of information. I actually shortened the post to allow it to fit on the site but hope to provide my original "story" regarding the build once I get my site relaunched later this month.
Old 02-05-2019, 10:08 PM
Anticipation Junkie

Incredible! What an inspired instrument. The biggest of congratulations. Your father (and mother) raised a good man.
Old 02-06-2019, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubh1805 View Post
Thanks so much for your post. I really appreciate your words and sentiments. Even though my dad was up there in years and I lost him later in life, it was extremely painful but the "side trip" to the Emerald shop was a wonderful break and experience. I also hope my dad's presence remains with me and and brings me comfort as your dad presence and memory has graced you.

Also...to everyone, sorry about the length of the post! This build was a really long project and they way it eventually landed was interesting and required a bit of information. I actually shortened the post to allow it to fit on the site but hope to provide my original "story" regarding the build once I get my site relaunched later this month.
Yes I know exactly what you're saying. You're post was long no doubt but it was very touching and you certainly don't have to apologize for it. It probably had more of an impact on me than most people as I went through a very similar scenario so I know exactly how you feel. My father loved me playing guitar and each and every time that I pick it up I think of him and I know he's still listening to me play as is yours. I try to use it as motivation to play more. Your father would be very proud to see that amazing instrument that you and Emerald have created and we all hope that you enjoy it for many years!
Old 02-06-2019, 04:52 PM
Charter Member

Totally Cool Instrument!
Ovation Custom Legend LX
Guild F-212XL STD
Huss & Dalton TD-R
Taylor 717e
Taylor 618e
Taylor 614ce
Larrivee D-50M/HiFi
Larrivee D-40R Blue Grass Special/HiFi
Larrivee D-40R Sunburst
Larrivee C-03R TE/Trance M-VT Phantom
RainSong BI-DR1000N2
Emerald X20
Yamaha FGX5
Republic Duolian/Schatten NR-2
Old 02-06-2019, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acousticado View Post
Incredible! What an inspired instrument. The biggest of congratulations. Your father (and mother) raised a good man.
Wow! Thank you so much. That means quite a lot to me (more than I can express here in writing). Family is everything and I hope to instill that belief and understanding in my own children.
Old 02-06-2019, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceTop View Post
Totally Cool Instrument!
It has been a true pleasure to play as much as it is to stare at. I am fortunate to own this instrument and hope to complete memorializing how it sounds in completing my new album by the end of the month!
Old 02-06-2019, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarLuva View Post
Yes I know exactly what you're saying. You're post was long no doubt but it was very touching and you certainly don't have to apologize for it. It probably had more of an impact on me than most people as I went through a very similar scenario so I know exactly how you feel. My father loved me playing guitar and each and every time that I pick it up I think of him and I know he's still listening to me play as is yours. I try to use it as motivation to play more. Your father would be very proud to see that amazing instrument that you and Emerald have created and we all hope that you enjoy it for many years!
I sure hope so. Music soothes the soul and I hope to capture the Angels' choir with each note.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber