The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 12-11-2014, 10:43 PM

Default Seeking Alvarez PF90Sc specs

Hi, I just joined and this is my first post, so apologies if i do not meet any protocols!

My hands are a bit on the stubby side and I much prefer short scale - my Ibanez AC240 (24.9 scale, 1.75 nut) is pretty much ideal for me.

So I'm considering a used copy of the above acoustic-electric (unseen at this point); I've looked around the net to check if it is short-scale and am not finding complete specs. I contacted Alvarez and they admitted, with company changes down the years, they cannot confirm much, but believe it to be 1 11/16 nut, and possibly 25.5 scale.

Any owners/informed folks out there who can help?

Any general opinions on the guitar and its pickup arrangement would be very much appreciated too!

Thanks so much,

Trevor
Old 12-12-2014, 01:46 AM

Lightbulb

This guitar is d/ced, from the old Alvarez Performance series. Pretty sure it is 25.5 neck and 11/16 nut. Beautiful guitar. It is folk size, not Dreadnought.

Snark Tuner
Old 12-13-2014, 06:35 AM

Thanks so much, much appreciated!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Tags
alvarez, pf90sc, short scale