The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Other Musical Instruments

Old 12-13-2011, 01:40 PM

Default Need Pedal Steel player in the Boston Area

Hi,

I'm looking for a pedal steel player to play on some country
pop records that I've written and produced with my co-writer. If you live
in the Boston, MA area please email me at barrette.mark@gmail....

Thanks!

Last edited by Legolas1971; 12-13-2011 at 02:25 PM.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:57 AM

There is an error in your email address, so here is a copy and paste of the email which I would have sent you if the address had been accurate.

Hi, I just saw your post on the AGF and although I don't know any pedal steel players in the Boston area, I imagine that Geoff Bartley would. Geoff has been around the scene a long time, and has hosted concerts and open mics in the Cantab Lounge in Cambridge for many years.

His email address is [email protected] and his website is http://www.geoffbartley.com

Feel free to mention my name if you contact him. I haven't seen him in many years, not since I moved back to the UK, but I imagine he will remember me.

If you have already found a pedal steel player, then obviously you won't need to contact Geoff (but you might still like to go along to the Cantab some Monday night and participate in the Open Mic)

Best wishes, Happy Xmas,

Murray MacLeod

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Other Musical Instruments

Tags
lap steel, pedal steel