The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 05-23-2019, 05:12 PM

Thanks to all for your comments and for indulging me in conversation about a wood guitar on the CF forum. As always your input is most helpful. I knew i came to the right place! There are no snobs here! Just usefull information.
Old 05-24-2019, 08:32 AM

Time to make friends with the staff of the local shoe store, get them to save all their silica gel packs?

I agree with the consensus so far, laminate guitar in the case or carbon fiber out all the time. Watch your solid top and neck, and you should be good.
Old 05-24-2019, 10:34 AM

Thanks for all the input. My local mom and pop large PRS dealer has offered an even trade for my Journey. Since i have not bonded with the Journey and i cant swing the X7 i want at the moment , i think I'll make the deal. That will still leave me with a Cf Legacy with no worries and another guitar that i will actually play. Case and humidity pacs here i go again! Maybe next year a woody X7. I think there may be more used on the market then, especially with the new model that has come out.
Thanks CF Forum!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber