The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 03-13-2023, 08:46 AM

Default Anyone in NYC or Boston willing to let me try out their Emerald Guitar?

As my title says, I'm wondering if anyone in either New York City or the Boston area might be so kind as to let me get hands-on with their Emerald Guitar for just a couple of minutes. I'm very close to pulling the trigger on either an X7 or X20 (or maybe an X10) but can't quite bring myself to choose and part with the money without laying hands on one ever. Heck I'll gladly pay some $$ for the privilege.

Cheers all!
Old 03-13-2023, 09:18 AM

There is an entire thread listing those with CF guitars willing to let others try them out. Haven't been able to find that thread yet (I will look again later today), but others may know where it is to share it with you.
Old 03-13-2023, 09:20 AM

Oh wow, I hadn't noticed that - thanks, really appreciate the tip! I'll try to find it then delete my post accordingly.
Cheers.
Old 03-13-2023, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2guitar_eh View Post
There is an entire thread listing those with CF guitars willing to let others try them out. Haven't been able to find that thread yet (I will look again later today), but others may know where it is to share it with you.
Update: I found it, thank you again. On second thought I think I'll post a link to it here so it's fresh, since it was a bit of search to locate. Much appreciated.

https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=646425

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber