The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 05-26-2014, 09:25 AM

Default Epiphone Dot/Fender Mustang 1 cool preset

Short clip of my Epiphone Dot run through my Fender Mustang 1.Clic the pic to view the clip.
Old 05-26-2014, 09:31 AM

I got as far as photobucket but then a spinner and no video.
Old 05-26-2014, 09:33 AM

I uploaded it to Youtube if you would like to view it there.I checked it and it does work on the TUBE!
Old 05-26-2014, 01:11 PM

Rock on bro'! Sounds cool! What is that preset?

AKA 'Screamin' Tooth Parker'

You can listen to Walt's award winning songs with his acoustic band The Porch Pickers @ the Dixie Moon album or rock out electrically with Rock 'n' Roll Reliquary

Bourgeois AT Mahogany D
Gibson Hummingbird
Martin J-15
Voyage Air VAD-04
Martin 000X1AE
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster
Squier Classic Vibe Custom Telecaster
PRS SE Standard 24
Old 05-26-2014, 01:35 PM

OKAYit is the red light on the Metal 2000s setting(The amp as yellow, orange and red lights for the multiple presets)
Old 05-26-2014, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philo426 View Post
OKAYit is the red light on the Metal 2000s setting(The amp as yellow, orange and red lights for the multiple presets)
Have you used the Fender Fuse Software? Reason I ask is that I have a Mustang II and I've wiped all the presets to create my own so the colored lights reference you're using won't help me get to the particulars of your preset. If you do use Fender Fuse, just let me know what amp, speaker and control settings you have. Thanks!

You can listen to Walt's award winning songs with his acoustic band The Porch Pickers @ the Dixie Moon album or rock out electrically with Rock 'n' Roll Reliquary

Bourgeois AT Mahogany D
Gibson Hummingbird
Martin J-15
Voyage Air VAD-04
Martin 000X1AE
PRS SE Standard 24
Old 05-26-2014, 03:08 PM

Well I am using the factory settings at present.I am not real tech savvy, so have not tried the Fuse software option yet.
Old 05-26-2014, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philo426 View Post
Well I am using the factory settings at present.I am not real tech savvy, so have not tried the Fuse software option yet.
I'm not all that tech savvy either but I urge you to give Fender Fuse a try. For the Mustang I and II models it opens up a world of options for tweaking your sound in a very user friendly way that simply aren't available using the knobs on the amp itself. It gives a nice visual reference to your settings and allows you to control them (and save them) using your computer as an interface. It's really as simple as plug and play with a USB connection.

One of the coolest things about the software is having the ability to get your effect settings where you like them and then just trying all the different amp models with your settings. For instance, I have saved my basic preferred setting that uses a '65 Spring Reverb, Gain set at 2-3, and a touch of a light chorus rack effect. I then have saved those settings into 3 custom patches with '65 Deluxe Reverb, '65 Twin Reverb, and '57 Twin Reverb amps (which are my favorites). You can of course do the same thing with the Vox, Orange, Marshall or any other amp models. It may seem daunting at first but it's really quite fun and well worth the effort. Hope you'll give it a go!

Rock On!!

Bourgeois AT Mahogany D
Gibson Hummingbird
Martin J-15
Voyage Air VAD-04
Martin 000X1AE
PRS SE Standard 24
Old 05-26-2014, 05:12 PM

Thanks!! will give it a try!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars