The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 06-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Charter Member

Thumbs up Fender SuperSonic 1X12 Combo Amp

My favorite amp! I have been a big fan of Fender amps since I have been playing guitar. In the past I had a Fender Tone Master Custom shop amp and a 63 Vibrolux blonde head with 2x12 Cab. The one I have been using for the last couple years is this new fangled Fender SuperSponic 1x12 Combo Tube Amp!!! I can honestly say I have put this amp through it and it delievers many flavors of good tone!!!! This is the first Fender amp that I have owned with really high quality high gain built into it as well as awesome Vibrolux and Bassman clean circuits. Also the combo comes with the Fender tube/spring reverb and the head version doesn't. http://www.fender.com/products//sear...tno=2160500400

I bought it used but in mint condition with manual and cover and I have been very pleased with this amp and I highly recommend it to any one looking for a great sounding versatile tube amp!!

High End Guitar Review Videos.
www.youtube.com/user/rockinb23
Old 06-07-2009, 12:28 PM

Location: 3 miles from the Rose Bowl, 3 miles from Dodger Stadium

Cool score, SuperB23. Very cool score. Props to you on your new acquisition. Does it have the 12” Celestion® Vintage 30 8-ohm speaker? Peace, out.......Kabookie
Gibson Custom Shop Non-Reverse Firebird ~ Gretsch G6120 TM Chet Atkins + G6128 TSP Duo Jet ~ G&L ASAT Special Semi-Hollow ~ Yamaha SSC-500 ~ Rickenbacker 360/6 + 370/6 + 330/12 ~ Yamaha P-200 Digital Piano
-------------------
"Play on, pick often, & prosper."
Old 06-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabookie View Post
Cool score, SuperB23. Very cool score. Props to you on your new acquisition. Does it have the 12” Celestion® Vintage 30 8-ohm speaker? Peace, out.......Kabookie

I have had it for a while but it never ceases to impress all the way around and yes it does have the 12" Celetions Vintage 30 8-ohm speaker.

High End Guitar Review Videos.
www.youtube.com/user/rockinb23
Old 06-09-2009, 06:07 PM

Glad to hear another stellar review of the Super Sonic! I just "won" one on E-Bay, expecting delivery next week.

I can't wait!

'08 Silver Creek T-160
'81 Yairi Dred
'??Alvarez Classical
'87 Strat Plus
'09 Dragonfire Kit Tele
'05 Ibanez Gio

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars