The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 04-07-2002, 08:06 AM

Lightbulb An Excellent Guitar Learning Resorce!

I just found an excellent guitar resource on the web. Funny enough, it was developed by a guy that lives only about 10 miles from me. It was apparently developed many years ago, but, it is so "in depth", I thought that I'd share it with everyone.

It is a program that you can download for free and run on your computer. Give it a shot, you'll enjoy it.

You can find it at The InterChart Home Page and was developed by a guy named David J. Grossman.

Let me know if you get the benefit from it that I am. It's a VERY flexible program. It might take you a little while to explore everything that it has to offer.
Old 04-08-2002, 07:20 PM
Charter Member

Bob- I am trying to get this thing to work but I just cant get past the winzip stage...it says to click the index.html file, but the links are just not working- any pointers?

(Insert one line representation of cleverness here)
Old 04-09-2002, 06:21 PM

the puppy didn't work for me until I brought the files (copied) out of the zip into the download directory, and then downloaded the new text file (found underneath the zip file on the web page), saving it into the download directory (replacing the .txt file that was in the zip file).....then I brought up the IE file (doubleclicking on the explorer icon) and it worked just fine...what an awesome utility.
Old 04-09-2002, 06:40 PM
Charter Member

ay yi yi sounds like alot of work...ill give it another try as it seems to be worth the trouble.

(Insert one line representation of cleverness here)

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell