The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 01-16-2021, 02:49 PM

Default Emerald 2018 X10 neck measurements

I bought a 2018 X10 recently. Here is a link to some measurements I've taken from various guitars, including an Emerald 2019 standard X7 and a 2018 Emerald standard X10. When I say standard, I mean the neck wasn't custom.

I put a couple files in the folder. This link should allow access. I've tried pasting URLs into this the dialog box for this AGM forum software but that did not work.

There isn't any particular purpose in posting this other then general interest by those looking to buy an Emerald. To my knowledge, Emerald publishes nothing regarding the width, thickness or profiles on any of their guitar necks.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...f0?usp=sharing

If anyone has the published specifications for the standard range 2018 X10, please PM me. I'd love to have a copy.
Old 01-16-2021, 05:34 PM
Charter Member

Location: alpha quadrant of the Milky Way galaxy, planet Earth, upstate NY

Thanks John for doing this detailed work.
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down, “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. —John Lennon
Old 01-16-2021, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenB View Post
Thanks John for doing this detailed work.
No problem. Glad to help.

I would love to get my hands on an example of a 2020 X10 to compare. I have no idea if specs changed between the 2018 and 2020+ models. I don't have any interest in the electronics, so I'm referring to the neck and body.

I'm maybe 30 days out from ordering a custom X10 once I determine the specs that make sense.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber