The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2016, 07:14 PM

Default 2013 SOLD Gibson Advanced Jumbo with LR Baggs Lyric **SOLD**

Hey everyone. This is my first sale post. I bought this guitar from a guy in my area of the state late last year. I love it. I just don't really need this much guitar. If you'd like to make an offer for a partial trade, I'd be open to that. I like Teles, Strats and Les Pauls. I also would be interested in a small body acoustic, possibly a parlor and perhaps a nylon slot head guitar. I'm not super picky, okay I am kind of picky. But hey, I know what I like. Whatever you offer, I'd like to get some cash from the deal, just because I don't need another expensive guitar. Hit me up, or whatever. I'm in Louisiana, so if you are nearby we may can meet up. i'm good at shipping too.

If you don't know, the Gibson AJ Standard is a Rosewood B/S and Spruce top (this one's Sitka). They have a somewhat "throaty" sound, and are quite loud when strummed full on. Some say they sound like a J45, while they do sound similar, to me it's way different. This is an exquisite guitar and I do love to play it. I just don't use it enough to justify having it. I also am more tuned to the sound of mahogany, so that's also a reason I'm selling. Hit me up!

Whoops forgot the price. Sorry! Asking $2000.00

[email protected]
see pics at: http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/iv...iqzzi.jpg.html

Last edited by ivantheterrible; 05-30-2016 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Sold
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
blues, folk, gibson, j45, rosewood