The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 01-20-2008, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott E Worby View Post
Severe climate changes...you ain't joking. We went from 122F (after humidity) this summer to -40F (after windchill) yesterday. I was helping a guy with a frozen car, got him some gas, had my gloves off for 2 minutes and my fingers couldn't bend!!

You bet that's why I am looking at a CA guitar.

I also play in church and have been looking for something that is more sound man friendly. As you probably know, some church soundmen, aren't really soundmen. They are the guys that volunteered ... better then no soundman!!

Thank alot for all your feedback!! I will never be able to test out a CA before buying it. No one within 1000 miles of me carries them. It's great to hear all these things from an owner.

Stoney is another on this forum who had fabulous things to say about CA GX
Hi, Folks,

Just to make sure there are no misunderstandings, my comments about CA guitars are solely based on my experiences with CA as a company and my Legacy AE. I have no experience with the GX line, but,based on the recommendations of others and the recordings I've heard, would buy one in a minute if I ever felt the need for another guitar. Fortunately for me, the Legacy is all the guitar I really need or want! And, hey, it's pretty darn cold here in northern VT right now, too!

Stoney
Old 01-20-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney View Post
Hi, Folks,

Just to make sure there are no misunderstandings, my comments about CA guitars are solely based on my experiences with CA as a company and my Legacy AE. I have no experience with the GX line, but,based on the recommendations of others and the recordings I've heard, would buy one in a minute if I ever felt the need for another guitar. Fortunately for me, the Legacy is all the guitar I really need or want! And, hey, it's pretty darn cold here in northern VT right now, too!

Stoney
OOPS! Sorry bout that Stoney. I thought you had a GX. Thanks for clarifying!
Old 01-20-2008, 05:39 PM

I love the sound of this guitar! Thanks for the samples.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber