The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 03-12-2004, 07:54 AM

Default Video: DMB w/ The Roots at the NAACP awards last night. Very Cool!

Ok folks. I know there are a lot of people around here that don't care for the Dave Matthews Band too much. There are others that love them. I am one (as many of you know) that love them. Last evening they were honored with an award from the NAACP. Prior to being given the award they preformed with the Hip/hop/rap/r&b group The Roots. They played the Roots song "why" and jammed into DMB's "Crush" then back into "why".
I thought it was pretty awesome. For those of you interested here is the video link. It begins with the bands intro, the preformance, then the acceptance speech. I thought it was a great performance. I hope that you enjoy it, or at least give it a chance the whole way through.
-Cheers

***Well the server is all messed up. nevermind. I'll have to try again later. Sorry.***

Last edited by yukonkornelius; 03-12-2004 at 08:10 AM.
Old 03-12-2004, 07:56 AM

***EDIT***

Last edited by yukonkornelius; 03-12-2004 at 08:09 AM.
Old 03-12-2004, 07:36 PM

Saw it and thought it was very cool. He was quite honored (as well as the band) to receive the Chairman award from the NAACP.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification